Last week I went to Canadian Blood Services to donate blood, but I didn't get very far. I ended up leaving less than ten minutes after I arrived. I realized when I was a couple blocks away that I still had a wet-nap they had given me in my hand. I put this in my pocket and didn't think of it again.
On the weekend I pulled some clothes out of the dryer and that wet-nap fell out. I picked it up and saw that the package was completely intact and I decide it might be useful so I dropped it in my purse.
Today I went out for lunch at the Red Pepper. I had a noodle bowl (yum!) and as always I put several spoons of that spicy oil on it. I ended up transferring some of the oil to my chopsticks and from there onto my fingers. I wiped it off with a napkin, but on the walk back to the office I noticed that I could still smell the oil on my fingers. Suddenly I remembered the wet-nap.
I was walking along 21st St and there were a lot of people walking near me, so instead of stopping to open my purse up and find the wet-nap, I just fished around with my fingers. I was 'she-boppin' to Cyndi Lauper on my phone when I found it. I tore open the package and folded back the wrapper. I grabbed the wet-nap with my thumb and fore-finger, but to my surprise it wasn't a wet-nap at all. It was a disgustingly mooshy, completely melted, near liquid, piece of chocolate. So I walked back to work with spicy oil and melted chocolate on my fingers.